Wednesday 21 November 2007

Giving Thanks

With Thanksgiving being tomorrow I just wanted to write a few things that I am thankful for.
~I am thankful for my Lord and savior.

~I am thankful for my mother.

~I am thankful for my father.

~I am thankful for my sister

~I am thankful for my nephew Andres.

~I am thankful for my niece Natalie.

~I am thankful for my sister in Law.

~I am thankful for my brother in law.

~I am thankful for BOTH of my parents in law, because without them I wouldn’t have my amazing husband!

~I am thankful that Baca came out of his accident alright and is doing so well.

~I am thankful that my Nana is alright after all of her kidney problems this year.

~I am thankful that my dad is still here with us.

~I am thankful that I got to live 4 amazing years in Florida.

~I am thankful that I got to know Allen’s family in Alabama during those 4 years.

~I am thankful for all of the friends that I left behind in Fl.

~I am thankful for having food, shelter, and clothes.

~I am thankful for the new friends that I have made here in England.

~I am thankful that the Lord answered my prayers and moved us to England before my
girls were in High School.

~I am thankful that I have a nice car to drive.

~I am thankful that Tabby went to a good home.

~I am thankful that I am an Air Force wife and I can show my children the world.

~I am thankful for all of our troops across the world and their families. They make sacrifices that most people will never understand.

~I am thankful for the internet. I had never really thought much about it until we moved here and didn’t have it for over a month.

~I am thankful that we had an entire year without a deployment. This has NEVER happened before.

~I am thankful that I have such well behaved children. They may have their moments,
but they are all such good kids and they all have a strong desire to serve God. For
that I am most thankful.

~I am thankful for Martina. She has the kindest heart I have ever seen. She lives for God, Anime and myspace.

~I am thankful that her Muscular Dystrophy is mild and she is able to live a normal life.

~I am thankful for Ritza. She is my biggest helper. She is so witty, and can bring a smile to my face anytime of day.

~I am thankful for Antonio. He is such a mama’s boy. He is so sweet and always ready to give a compliment. He is going to be an amazing man.

~I am thankful for Azariah. Even though having a new baby is hard work, he makes every second of it worth it. His smile makes me forget that I only had 3 hours of sleep.

~I am thankful for Allen. God almost reached perfection when he created my husband. He is my best friend. He is an amazing Airman, father and husband. I will forever be grateful to God for giving him to me.


Psalms 136:1
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good.
His love endures forever
.

1 comment:

Carrie J said...

Taking a break from cooking and thought I would wish you guys a Happy Thanksgiving! Hope it is great for you. I only have the 2 youngest kids home this year as Jesse just left for Texas and Laura is in Memphis. So it is kinda low key. We are going to put the tree up this afternoon so that should be fun. Give everyone my love and have a great day.