Saturday 4 August 2007

English Rose Garden


One of the first things I noticed when we got to England was the beautiful roses that just about every yard had. I told Allen that I MUST have some of these roses for our garden when we got all moved in. I have been looking for them everywhere, but I never could find any. Last week our landlord came over and I just happened to ask him if he knew of a place to find some. He told us Peter Beale. Today we finally made it out there and I finally got my english roses. Besides the nursery they also have a couple of acres of rose gardens. Here are a few pics...




























2 comments:

Carrie J said...

One of the things Laura commented on about England was the lovely gardens in people's yards. She took some beautiful pictures when she took her 20 mile walk in Cornwall. Great pictures of the family.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.